To celebrate my fancy new theme song, multiplied youtube channel subscribers and the bountiful ‘like-y love’ I’ve received on my new facebook page I’m offering the final copies from the first print run of my little book baby for a mere €16 within Germany & €19 Internationall! *includes registered shipping
…and just what is included in that fabulous price?
1. My completely self-produced full-colour book containing over 50 detailed refashion tutorials & featuring an über convenient Wire-O binding
2. A totally unique chosen-just-for-you-to-get-started-refashioning item that can be used to create at least 2 of the tutes in the book
3. A personalized message handwritten & signed by the author added to your copy =O)
4. A fantastic €1.00 donation from every book sold to Designers Against Aids
5. Purty wrapping & packaging by moi
6. Insured, registered worldwide shipping
…a brilliant steal of a deal! Simply click here to purchase and I’ll have your fancy schmancy book signed, packaged up with a groovy get-you-started-refashioning item and sent on its way a.s.a.p!
…but wait, there’s an exclusive bonus for book-buyers!
Get your copy of Confessions of Refashionista: Life on the Zig Zag before June 1/2013 & you’ll be entered to win the fabulously one-of-a-kind refashioned by moi and printed with my groovy Sewing Geek design t-shirt pictured above…wheee!
Still unsure? Check my book-baby reviews…
Already have a copy of my beauteous book?
Let everyone know what you think of it in the comments below…