I’ve been sharing my creativity, step-by-step tutorials, advice and love of sustainable style for nearly 5 years and have definitely learned loads about the ins and outs of content creation, blogging, photography, design, video production, editing, publishing, social media and everything else involved in single-handedly creating my Confessions of a Refashionista empire from scratch.
Unfortunately developing and producing daily content for my Confessions of a Refashionista and Refashion Nation blogs and social media as well as creating weekly videos for my channel leaves little time for the promotion of my wonderful world of eco-fashion which means this refashionista needs marketing & PR help!
Grab all of the details about working with me and get in touch below!
With an ever-growing international following my goal is to take my ethically sustainable upcycled style message to the masses and to that end I’m seeking a marvelous marketing & PR assistant to help me launch my Confessions of a Refashionista to the next level of success.
This is a remote position that can be carried out from anywhere with an internet connection.
Interest in DIY, upcycling, sustainable, ethically produced fashion, secondhand style, thrifting and preloved fashion are a definite asset.
Possible duties may include:
– Helping to create and carry out publicity strategies and campaigns for Confessions of a Refashionista.
– Researching and contacting sustainable/ethical fashion brands and organizations for collaborations.
– Researching and contacting like-minded bloggers/vloggers and organizations and to be promoted in my Totally Smitten With features.
– Reaching out to potential sponsors/advertisers to partner with Confessions of a Refashionista.
– Helping to devise a marketing plan for my e-books, eco-fashions & Wardrobe Refashionista services.
– Creating/sending enquiries and press releases for potential personal appearances/interviews (ie: local TV, Radio, podcasts, etc…)
– Responding professionally to queries from the public, the press and related organisations.
+ whatever groovy ideas you may have!
*Be sure to let me know if you’d also be interested in sharing your passion for ecofashion by sourcing & posting sustainable/upcycled DIY tutorials and content under your own name to my Refashion Nation blog.
What you get (to start):
As you’ll be working directly with me to grow my Confessions of a Refashionista empire you’ll learn all about what goes on behind the scenes of a DIY lifestyle blog which will give you fantastic insight into how vital the “right” marketing strategy is for gaining those all-important fans, followers and potential customers.
I am one woman show and single-handedly create and produce every single aspect of my Confessions of a Refashionista therefore you will also have the fab opportunity to learn the ins & outs of each facet of my work (from content creation & DIY photography to social media & video production + so very much more) as well as my time management techniques and just how I handle all of the work involved to the best of my ability while still (somewhat) keeping my sanity.
As my fab marketing & PR assistant you will also receive complimentary copies of my e-books to enjoy as well as my in-person or virtual Wardrobe Refashionista services to help create the best marketing strategies for them.
Should we work well together and Confessions of a Refashionista actually starts to make money from our efforts this marketing/PR assistant opportunity will lead to a permanent, paid PR manager position.
Interested? Click a button below to connect and share your experience and ideas with me!